Many people suddenly have the problem that they can no longer log on to Intervat/Belcotax/Finprof while it used to be possible.
- In Internet options, the tab 'Advanced', 'Use TLS 1.0', 'Use TLS 1.1' and 'Use TLS 1.2' should be on.
- In trusted websites, the following must be selected:
- Run control application of card reader:
- Remove card from card readerVia command line execute the following command: certutil -scinfo
- Normally you will get the message 'No card present'.
- Insert card into card reader
- Via command line execute the following command: certutil -scinfo
- The system will ask you to enter your PIN code a number of times.
- After doing this several times, the system will ask you to select a certificate. Here you can select the first one
- Close and restart Internet Explorer and try again. Usually the problem is now solved.
- If the problem is still not solved, please contact the government on 0257/25757.