The MAPI parameter in the registry is probably incorrect. There are 2 ways to solve this problem:
- Download the file 'EnableMapi32BitOn64BitComputer.reg' found below and run it on your computer afterwards
- Modify the registry manually:
- Start Regedit.exe
- Go to the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432NodeMicrosoft Messaging Subsystem
- Under this key you should normally see the string value MAPI with value 1. If the value is 0 then you should set it to 1.
- If you do not see the MAPI character set value then do a right click, new>character set value. Enter MAPI as the name. Afterwards, you can double-click on the character string value and enter the value 1
After this process, you must restart Belcofin.
|12/01/17 2:39 pm